Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Peepz


Just another normal day at school.

     I went to the project lab and Chichay approach me and asked me if I could take a picture of the Logistics Department of the school, we went there and took some.

logistics panorama

     Me and my friends had a picture trip in the project labs of our school.

me&abi again
That's me and abi again ^^,

proj-lab 1
Clockwise from the left: Sammy, Sarah, Cathy, and Abi

proj-lab 2
Cherri came in and joined us.

     The bell rang and I gotta go to me next class at the Computer Lab.

     Grace saw my phone and took pictures of herself for friendster.

grace
She looked chinese... hehe'

     The class ended and me and my groupmate from another subject went to our leader's house for an overnight to get a project done.

     My friend Nico Paulo Innocencio Mendoza (full name pa talaga eh...) bought his N73 in Malaysia for a fraction of th cost when you buy it here. He showed it to me. He didn't know that I have a new phone. I intentionally put out my phone. He was surprised and said, "I didn't know you had that" "Good for you". I replied "My tita bought it for me a week ago before you went to Malaysia". He replied back "SO how was it?" The I told him the features and all. And showed the pictures I took like the one with the clouds that looked like an angel and he was astonished... He took a picture of me using his N73. And showed it to me. And sent it to me via BlueTooth. And he took another picture of me to show how useful the his flash was.

violet gaze
Replaced the "old" image with a "more accurate one." Though it had those ISO settings it still did not work well because of the dark room...

me again
I took this pic of myself to show how the flash of the k800i looks...
The Xenon Flash really did its work.

     Then when the battery was draining, I asked LOU, our leader if he has a charger liked mine because his sister had this Z-series phone. But there was no space anymore for the socket. We were all charging our phones. I just said that, "Well, I just have to charge it to my laptop." Nico was like, "I didn't know you could you do that?!" I said, "Ofcourse I can. Can't you?" He just said that.. "Oh.. Okay, good..." I pulled out the cable that came with my phone and started to charge my phone.

     After a while, we all went to sleep. We stopped at around 3am and finished nothing other than installing MS Visual Basic.NET

     I really hate these overnights because 70% of the time, you don't do anything other than wasting it.

The 2006-nov22 set

ciao~

No comments: