Friday, November 24, 2006

In sickness


No, I'm not the one who is sick. My aunt was, my other aunt.

     The day after unproductive overnight at Lou's place, I was the one assigned to stay be with my aunt at the hospital -- The Medical City. My dad picked my up from school and brought me home and I just packed my bags for what I should wear for the stay. After packing up, my family went there, talked until it was getting late. They left me at around 10pm and I was already sleepy but the TV is on and I kinda liked the show. I watched until 12 and slept.

     I woke up at around 7am. So that I can pick-up my grandma downstairs. She was brought there by my dad. While waiting for the elevator I had the chance to take this.

architecture
Looks very modern, for in fact it is modern inside... heh'

     Too early for early birds I entered the elevator and no one's inside but my so I got another chance to take my picture.. Lolx

elevator tales
Fisherman's cap? I like that cap. Even Nico wanted it because he doesn't have one. I still haven't changed my clothes though, nor washed my face... No one will know the difference.. heh'

     As I was waiting at the lobby, I saw this fountain and I can't resist to take a shot.

fountain structure

     They arrived and I brought them to the room. I took a bath after eating my breakfast.

     I dressed up and took these picture before I left. My dad's piccking me up any minute now.

cityscapecloudscape

     I went to the lobby again to wait for my dad. And as always I took a picture of myself.. wahahah

roiji-the rocker
I wore that Shirt that my aunt bought me in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Sadly that shades of my was lost somewhere...

     This was als othe day of her operation that went successful. An operation to remove cysts in her uterus.

ciao~

2006-nov24 set

No comments: