Thursday, November 16, 2006

Human as Subject

     The 4th day of my enjoyment with my new toy. I didn't have time to take pictures at the 3rd day. :( Anyway,

     It was a break after my BUSINLA class. ABI saw my phone and says cool, new phone. Let's try it out! Before trying it out CATHY came in, "Uy! Picture! Picture!" So, the three of us posed for a pic:

ang tatlo nagsama
And, I am in the middle!

     Cathy walked away and Abi and I took more pictures.

si abi, si abi

Then Abi was called by a friend so she went away. Then Cathy came back.

cathy ulet

And wanted a solo shot as well for her friendster account that was never opened. LOlxz!

cathy!

     They both went away. Haha too bad, I've got more memory to spare.
     I took a shot at my laptop, slightly opened, with the Metering Mode function.

my lapitop
     The Metering Mode functions as when you pick a spot, it'll automatically balance the lighting. If the spot is dark, it will intensify the lighting, on the other hand, if the spot is well lit, it'll darken the lighting regardless of other light source. Since the laptop cast a shadow on the keyboard, it thought that it was really a shadow, it intensified the lighting, that's why I got this shot.

     After that class, I opened the window once more to take more pictures of the sunset. This is what I got:

cloudscape     cloudscape
Too cloudy...

     After class I straight home, and got food from the kitchen and brought it up.
     At my room, at 10:40pm my mom came in and took a look atmy phone and took this picture of mine with the added watermark of the date and time.

Watermark

     That all for this day. Such a BUM.

ciao~

The 2006-nov16 SET

btw, don't be afraid to comment, i won't stupidly sue you... lolxz

No comments: