Saturday, August 4, 2012

buzz -- the audio store, a tale of bad sales representation

Ranting my experience a while ago... bad sales rep... While in Robinsons Place Manila to buy T-shirts for ANCOP Global Walk this Aug 12, 2012 me and my sis went by to a store named buzz. An audio accessory selling store. She was looking for a new headphone. We went in. She saw a headphone she wanted to try out. It was sky blue in color. I don't know what brand it is. It's not Skullcandy, nor Hed Kandi. It was a headset. I plugged the headset on the Lenovo P700 I was carrying. She picked out a song. Super Bass. I played the song. No reaction. I tried it out myself to see if the headset volume is comfortable. It sounded like a minus one or a headphone not plugged in correctly. The song was full in volume. I plugged it in fully. No change. No Boom Boom Bass. No Nicki Minaj. I checked my equalizer. It wasn't on. I asked the sales guy in front of me. Me: Ganito ba talaga tunog nito parang minus one. Sales Rep: Sir, baka sira lang po yung file nyo. Sales Rep: Try nyo po yung ibang headphones. (Pointing to a Sennheiser beside it) I smirked, I think. I pulled out my trusted earphones. I used it a while ago. I know it's working. It was an effective Tonino Lamborghini-branded earphones with good bass output and clear sound. I got for 700 pesos at Silicon Valley. It played Super Bass for quite a few months already. I plugged my earphones on the phone. I'm pretty sure he was able to hear my earphones pumping out BOOM BOOM BASS as I present my earphones at h [...]

-- Posted via http://blog.roiji.info

No comments: