Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I will be a Hero this 2010

2010 marks the beginning of a new decade. Though every years is a start of something new, 2010 comes only once so we must make history. This will be my post for Be a Hero in 2010 Contest. It's my new year's resolution for the country. 1. I will not depend my life on the government. I will cultivate the society on my own. Ako mismo ba. 2. I will be an advocate to people who helps other before themselves. 3. I will vote wisely. ---- I'm tired of hearing those people who always blames the government for their mishaps. Please! Grow-up! Kung gusto nyong magkatrabaho magsikap kayong matanggap! Hindi na lang sinisisi ang gobyerno kung bakit wala silang trabaho. Try to be qualified for the work, for God's sake! TESDA has been promoting their work for scholarship program! They also give livelihood trainings, for FREE! You won't lose from gaining something. Help other help others. Tulungan ang mga taong tumutulong. Vote those candidates not for their cheesy TV ads but for their track records. Most of those candidates have had ample time to make their "visions" to reality while sitting at their positions, chairmans, senators, and all.

No comments: